Quantec Geoscience Ltd. is searching for a strategic Account Executive that is driven and passionate about creating new relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts for one of the most respected and effective geophysical survey companies in the world.
If you’re a consultative sales expert with a proven track record of delivering technical solutions that keep clients coming back for more. If you are a proven sales professional that finds excitement in hunting and generating new accounts. If you have a deep understanding of the entire sales process from start to finish including how to strategically network and generate additional revenue streams.
If you’re passionate about the future of exploration and mining – then Quantec is the right place to be!
Requirements of Role:
The Account Executive is responsible for acquiring, expanding and maintaining an assigned territory or area of sales accounts. He/she is responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring client satisfaction. This role involves increasing company revenue by generating sales from new and existing customers. To this end, the Account Executive will identify, qualify, and close accounts.
- Present, promote and sell geophysical services and products to existing and prospective customers using the company’s value proposition.
- Through industry research, perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Provide reports to management on customer needs, competitive analysis, market trends, and business environment, for strategic planning processes.
- Cold-call customer prospects generated by market research and internal leads.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with in-house technical experts and other departments to provide sales presentations to customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Build customer loyalty, ensuring communication is open and efficient.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Assist in creating Request for Proposal (RFP) responses to potential clients.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales contracts.
- Ensure client information is kept up to date in CRM system (Salesforce).
- Promote services through marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree or Post-secondary education in Geophysics or Geology or equivalent experience, with a minimum of 3 years Industry experience required.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees, verbally and in writing.
- Experience in Relationship Management, Business Development or Technology.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and priorities.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce).
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to:
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.